Wednesday 19 September 2012

Randomness

Umm.. I feel like talking about something but I have no idea what it is. Been racking my brains for the past half hour while my Keema mutter cooks but to no avail :(
How do you guys do it? @ Miss.IQ and Roo ! Ahh

Don't get me wrong, its not like my mind is a blank and I can't think, there's a lot on my mind I wish I could just rattle away but its hard to, without not getting lost in my own world and thoughts.So again, what do I write about?

Okay, I think I got it, well at least I hope so.

Nope, just as I was about to start I got a call from a certain someone asking me what movie playing in theaters  currently is worth watching, so yeah, after him reciting movie names over the phone and me IMDB'ing them, I told him to just chill and go for a drive instead Lol to which he agreed happily.

Now what? should I just shut up and go back to blogging my thoughts in my own mind? Miss.IQ, don't frown :P I will make sure i share at least one thing..

( 10 minutes later )

I know what I'll do, imma just share a stupid convo I had just now with HOT CHICK :P

ME : Since you're such a good cook, can you taste my keema and tell me if anything's missing?

HOT CHICK : I would but my mouth wants cake right now so get me some cake and then I will think about whatever it is you asked me.

ME: Okay fine

( After glaring and giving nasty looks while Madame finished her cake )

ME: C'mon now, taste it.

HOT CHICK: Its not bad but maybe you could brown it a little more.

ME: Can you do it, I'm trying to post my first proper blog ever?

HOT CHICK: I'm not your servant !!!!

ME: Grrr you're such a................................................ argg WOMAN!

and that was that hmphh btw Guru ji, it came out pretty good and I will post the pic soon, once I'm done with the make up and everything :D

Okay people, show is over..... Bye now =]

13 comments:

  1. Hehe awwwwww. :) I'm so proud of you :D. Blogging pretty much is (for me) just rambling on with whatever thoughts I'm thinking and just typing them as they come. I think you did an amazing job for your very first proper blog ever.

    And even though you said don't laugh, how can I not laugh at HC's convo :D She always makes me laugh hehehehehe.

    *sigh*

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Agree with IQ! ☺

      I just write down whatever is on my mind!

      Delete
    2. Miss.IQ, you are truly very biased but thank you :$

      Roo =]

      Delete
    3. Shutup biased shiased lol I'm telling the truth

      Delete
    4. The whole truth and nothing but the truth? ^^

      Delete
  2. BEEDU ..WHOS DIS HOT CHICK..SOMETHIN IS FISHY HERE BOI ::smoke ::smoke


    NEED ALL INFO ON MY DESK BY 2MORRO MORNIN ::smoke


    PEACE ::smoke

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. LOL @ fishy

      Hot chick is not from chat Beedu so you wouldn't have any files to cross reference from, however I will get some chicken on your desk by tomorrow morning. What say? ::smoke

      Delete
  3. LOL lulu ... hmm let him have his secrets ;)

    ...dhuan bhaiyya ... "hot chick" has the right idea abt the keema .. u need to brown it well :D

    i want some cake too :P

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. *Gives Guru ji some cake* :P and thank you for siding up with me against the ladies which I know must be very hard for you LOL

      Delete
    2. :D Its a guy thing yo! LOL

      Psst. Imma tell you later ;)

      Delete
    3. Yeah, as if you know what you're talking about :P

      Delete