Sunday 30 September 2012

Moriya Moriya Moriya re :P

Suji Halwa

Black Chana Masala

Puris



My first ever attempt at the Halwa and Omg it was/is sooo good :D Yes yes I'm proud.

The Chana, well I wanted to go a slightly different route this time around hence the gravy which was ofcourse not acceptable to a certain someone Grr so she came and dried it up and gobbled it down as well Lol However I managed to save myself some with the curry so Yayyyy :D both weren't bad at all.

and last but not the least..... Puriiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii's :D No, I did not make them, as much as I wanted to give it a shot, I was kicked out of my own kitchen but oh well, I challenged HC that i could make yummier puri's so we will be having a stand off sometime in the future :)

Okay guys, enjoy, hope you all had a great weekend =] and have a great week ahead as well.

Thank you :)

and Happy Ganesh Utsav to all who celebrate it :)




20 comments:

  1. first as always ... yeah im looking at u laylaa .. i beat u again :P

    no food left for laylaa .. ur gonna have to raid beedus hiding place again :D

    halwa looks yumm ... *lustily smacks lips* ... ok that sounds pervy and disgusting :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. When its got to do with food Guru ji, it can't be disgusting or perverted :D so please carry on smacking them lips however which way you want Lol

      Delete
  2. How does nerdyy always end up being first! :(

    And oohh I want halwa

    ReplyDelete
  3. Miss.IQ.......................... I would like you to know......................................... that............................................... I miss you re babli :ehm

    ReplyDelete
  4. :O :D I miss you too but hold on firsttt HALWAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA *does happy halwa dance* damn it looks soooooooo SOOOOOOO good. Acha aja now *hugs*

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Miss HC ... thats all you get to do ... look at the halwa pics .. i've finished it all :P

      *videotapes da halwa dance *

      Delete
    2. LOL another dance, this one seeems awesome!

      Delete
    3. I shudder to think what the Happy Halwa Dance would look like :O :B

      and yes pls :$ the Halwa was so so good, you tasted it ^^

      Delete
    4. Roo, all her dances are in a class of their own :P

      Delete
  5. I LOVE PURIS :D

    ReplyDelete
  6. Damnnnnnn. Halwaaa halwaaaaa.. Koi to roklo lol

    ReplyDelete