Friday 28 September 2012

Black Chana Masala (Dry)


The onions may look a little much but they were an awesome addition, thanks to Hot Chick. Initially it was just supposed to be Dry Chana Masala and I went through 10 recipes, and none of them had a mention of onions so I was very skeptical and gruffed at the idea of adding them but then I was threatened, that only I would have to eat them if onions weren't added Sigh so I gave in, and I'm glad I did. :D

What more can I say :P I passed some onto the neighbors as well and they loved it. Their exact words " Wah India ki yaad aa gayi " I was proud :D

So before I gloat and praise myself more, I shall disappear.

Once again, Miss.IQ, Guru ji, Layla , Roo - Thank you for your kind words, support and constant encouragement :) 

9 comments:

  1. and btw, an extra thank you to Miss.IQ for passing the recipe to me =] *Hugs*

    ReplyDelete
  2. ooh looks good bhaiyya .. and yeah im with hot chick on this one .. onions maketh da dish :D

    ms hot chick n miss hard core LOL :P wot a kick azz combo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. .. and they're both Virgo's Guru ji. Can you imagine what I have to put up with?!! :P

      Btw yes onions definitely made it rock more :D

      Delete
  3. looks yummy :D beedu :)

    ur wifey/gf will b so lucky man ...ur a good chef..

    ReplyDelete
  4. :D AWESOMEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE job =]

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm gonna try this same exact recipe with a lil gravy :ehm you know how I like my gravy :D ::ninja

      Delete