Tuesday 18 September 2012

Aluuuuuuuuuu

Mashed Potatoes


Yes yes I'm aware that mashed potatoes is just a side dish and almost anyone can prepare it but the thing is, first n foremost its a classic, secondly its been an all time favorite of mine since forever and lastly... I made it for the first time eva :D and it came out beautifully so I had show it off :D

Also, Miss.IQ loves potatoes so :P even if no one else is interested, I know it won't go to waste, she and I will finish it up =] but you're all welcome to try and praise me Lol  :)

*Sits back proudly* :B




15 comments:

  1. YAYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY :D Oh boy oh boy mashed potatoes :D You really weren't kidding when you said you'd make em bahaha :D And boyyyyy did you do a good job at it! :O *licks lips*

    ReplyDelete
  2. while ishqo licks her lips, U Nerdyy Khan takes the plate of mashed potatoes n runs away :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The lip licking came after Ishqo ate her fill :P

      Delete
    2. Where exactly do you run away to with all these plates of food Guru ji? :P

      Lol I always read "ishqo" as ISHQ - O :P not IQ with the sh being silent and o endearing whatever lol

      Delete
    3. It's meant to be ISHQ-O lol

      Delete
  3. Ooooo, I love potatoes!

    Are there any left for me?? ☺

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes Roo, I got some stached in my secret hiding place ::ninja, you can have it all :P and since Miss.IQ says "Of course", I know she hasn't gotten to it ...... yet. LOL

      Delete
    2. LOL shutup! STASH man :P

      Delete
  4. HMM NOT INTO POTATOES!!! BUT STILL LOOKS GR8 ::smoke


    I IS WAITIN FOR CHILLY PANEER BEEDU ::smoke

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. i been craving chilli chicken for like foreva :P

      Delete
    2. Patience my dear Watson (Beedu) :P I will make it one of these days for you :D

      and Guru ji Lol One Chilli Chicken coming up !!

      Delete