Sunday 23 September 2012

Sunday Dinner



Welcome to Sunday dinner at IQ's. You may be scratching your head wondering what's this you see before you.  Could that be chicken? 

No, it couldn't be! (It's not. Get over it.)
So then what is it? Well let me get you seated and comfortable around the table with your napkins laid out and tucked in.

So, if you are sniffing away trying to figure out what it is, I'll get one thing out of the way, and that's the leftover cauliflower (gobi) that's in the background. 

I need to inform you, I'm short of a camera. I had just such a wonderful time trying to angle my laptop to get these clicks taken properly. This is the best I could do in short notice.

Now that you're salivating, I shall let you know that the darker, for lack of proper lighting, dish is Karela. spicy karela fry, and I will inform you that is delicious.

The other dish that you're still eyeing is - dun dun dun - mango curry. Sweet, spicy, and sour, it's one of my favourites.






Oh is that a cake? Yes it is! I baked a cake. Coconut and dark chocolate. (Sorry Fred)





18 comments:

  1. *Steals the cake, and acts innocent*

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I hadn't finished the coconuttings when I took these pictures but okay :P

      Delete
  2. steals karela and runs away .. yeah ms iq dont fall off ur chair .. da karela looks nice .. i had a yumm keema karela once also :P

    ReplyDelete
  3. yeah dammit coconut ...and that dark chocolate looks so nice *sigh*

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hehe there are spots that are still untainted by coconut :D I'd give you a square of that if Kia hadn't run off with it...

      Delete
  4. *Runs after Kiara, grabs the cake, picks out all the coconut scrapes and eats them :D, cuts a huge slice and runs away fast.
    *Gives the slice of cake to my HC* :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oye why are you removing the coconut? This was a Bounty cake :O

      Delete
  5. LOL We're all such chors!! hahaha always stealing and running off LOL

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. LOL during dinner last night, Cool Dude was stealing morsels from the Haughty Princess's plate. She goes, 'Hey! I was enjoying that slowly! There's a whole platter in front of you, take that!'. He answers, 'It's more fun stealing.'

      Delete
    2. Stealing from someone's plate is always more fun :P

      Delete
  6. I know LOL, we're supposed to share all of this!


    I'm sure IQ made enough for all of us to eat!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Lol you're all nabbing different things. Layla must be sulking with her napkin tied around her neck looking for her precious CHICKENNN!!!

      Delete
    2. LOOOOOOOOOOOL CHICKEN:p:p:p:p

      Delete
    3. LOL @ NAPKIN TIED AROUND THE NECK! are you sure it wasn't a bib? :P


      Delete
  7. HAHAHA :O

    Considering you're all somewhat picky eaters (IS and Kia more) I'm considerably impressed with myself hahaha :B

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. :O I'm picky?? I never fuss!!!!!!! hmph especially about food! :ehm

      Delete
  8. UR CAKE LOOKS YUMMY ::rolleyes ::rolleyes <3 <3

    ReplyDelete