Monday 4 June 2012

Im back.......but I'm tired at the moment

A second attempt at the Mutton Curry, but this time using my mother's recipe, well almost(had to add my bit, I pressure cooked the meat this time) and it actually came out slightly better than my first try. For all those who love thick gravy, I prefer mine a little on the watery side :P and according to my first "Guru", the meats render some water as well :D *Bows to Nerdyy Sirr jii * Lol

Okay here it is.............. and oh yes some Zeera Alu on the side (This was actually good ^^)

IQ stop glaring at me... the goat is resting in peace in a lot of digestive tracts!What I cooked wasn't  an entire goat for the love of God. Lol



Thank you for your kind attention pls =]

12 comments:

  1. Ooh la la :/ LOL@ guru and bowing haha.

    ZEEEEEEEERA lol :P Jeera kyun nahin ^^

    And I am not glaring lol you're the one glaring at my RIP remarks :P I am just smirking.

    The alooo is mines. *slurp*

    Where's the dessert btw? :P

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Lol Zeera.. Jeera ek hi baat hai :P Accha alooo is all yours...
      Dessert is around ^^ Will be coming soon .. :D

      Delete
  2. :laugh ... sir jiii :D

    alooooooooooo :L

    ReplyDelete
  3. i'm hearing that theres a baingan preparation coming up :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes Sirr ji you are hearing right but I need to discuss some major points with the person who gave me the recipe ... HUMARI APNI IQ JI :P

      Delete
  4. someone teach me how to cook !! please :P

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hahaha Nerdy Sir ji ought to open up a Cooking Class blog :P

      Delete
    2. Layla,Nerdyy Sirr Ji would happily teach you :P

      Delete
    3. IQ I agree :D "Nerdyy's Khaana Khazana"

      Delete
    4. Krishna's Khana - Tips From Da MakhanChor :P

      Delete