Sunday 17 June 2012

HIJACKED

We interrupt this program to let you know that THIS BLOG HAS BEEN HIJACKED. MEAHAHAHAHAHEOW.



So like yeah...BREAKING NEWS TOOODAY ...I comes to give you secret meeningz.

*Gets news report, puts on glasses and scans it (the news report not the glasses)*

So today I tellings da meeningz behind this secwet agent Invisible Smoke. 

Wunce upon a timez. Meny meny years ago, Invisible Smokes thoughts he cannot cookz. He iz tolds by friendz dat he cannot just eets da lame foods he eetz. He iz eets only lame foodz. You knowingz, like z cheezburgerz n tingz. YUCKKK.

Anyways so da troof behind the nicknamez is dat when Prince Dhuan (as he is called by da great IQ *all hail* [IQ not Dhuan!]) actually cookeds there waz no smokez n burningz as he thought. 

As we can see, Prince Dhuan makez da yumyum foodings, and such good foodings that we all dripdrip from our little muzzles and hav to bathe our whiskers meny times because of this amazing foodies.

That is why the nick is Invisible Smokes. Because his food is not burns and turn out bads, there are no smokes. I tell you, is just a figment of his minds. He is supercooks naow.

Tenku pls.

WE RETURN TO DA FEATURE PRESENTASHUN NAOW. TENX FOR DA KIND ATTENSHUNS U GIVETH MEZ. ~YOURS TROOLY, IQ.



*licks paws lazily and glares through half-shut lazy eyes*


10 comments:

  1. IQ has been jumping up and down too much lately :smoke

    time for IQ to be cloned :smoke

    dont disturb me .. let me get to my work :smoke

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sirr ji have a cuban cigar instead of them beedis ::rolleyes

      Delete
    2. LOLLLLLLL nerdz. I wasn't jumpings :$

      Delete
    3. And yeah sure cooban sigars hmph

      Delete
  2. How iz it been hijacked pls?I has given you da key to this bloogz ^^

    Where iz you getting news reports from?:O:O

    I does not eats cheese burgers,it is being beefs and YUCKS i do not eat cows hmphh

    hahahahahahaha @ "and such good foodings that we all dripdrip from our little muzzles and hav to bathe our whiskers meny times because of this amazing foodies." Wat da LOL
    Oyeeee u iz making me looks like such a good chef :O I iz feel shys and ashamed to mess up even more nowS lol

    LOL aww but thenk you plz for making me sit high up on coconut treez,i willz not fall with a bang..meybe just littels every now and thens LOL

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. :D I still hijacked okay.. key or no key! And if I has ways so shushhhhh. :B

      I knew you'd say that about cheezburgers lol *rolleyes*

      LOL :P you iz welcomes pls.

      Delete
  3. and the little ninja cat is LIKE YOU!!! LOL

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Just is Lol :D you sneak in and fit almost anywhere undetected LOL

      Delete