Tuesday 26 June 2012

A Peek From IQ's Kitchen

IQ's Veggie Patty.  Click to zoom (no, we insist).


Hello everyone. While IS is busy with his many interviews and requests and contracts lined up as his cooking is in such a big demand, I have decided to regale you with the divine nectar that comes from my own two hands :P 

This was the first time I had ever made veggie burgers, and I must say, I don't know why I took so long to try it. I think, despite being a cook since childhood, that I can definitely say that Invisible Smoke has inspired me. 

What I normally do when I'm trying out something new, I browse around the net for different takes on recipes, and get an idea of what the fundamental ingredients are and I also look at comments and reviews on these recipes. When I head to the kitchen, I kind of go with the flow and end up making things my own way.

Anyways, this was my lentils, mushroom, carrots, onions, potato and oats recipe. And it's full of flavour :D

Thank you have a nice day.

*runs away before animal eaters throw rotten tomatoes*




8 comments:

  1. *throws rotten tomatoes* not really :P... i think i shd try rasgulla's veggie patty one day !!

    ReplyDelete
  2. yes me too ...try it i mean not throw rotten tomatoes :L

    ReplyDelete
  3. dhuan bhaiyya ... i'll get back to u or iq with the chicken recipe ... give me a couple of days maybe ..hopefully ill get some free time :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Please take your time Guru Jee, I shall be free in a few days as well to focus entirely and get back to cooking :D

      Delete
  4. Dear Dhuan ji,

    I miss you posts.

    IQ.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Dear IQ ji,

      I will be back with a bang.(hopefully)^^
      Thank you for missing me posts pls.

      Posheeda Dhuan.

      Delete