Thursday 4 October 2012

Being Simple...

Simple, Grilled Chicken

Daal Makhni

Okay, a quick word before I get to my MasterChef US 3 viewing marathon and feeling totally inadequate ( at cooking ) :P

... and now I'm running a blank so how about just enjoy guys and both the dishes were pretty darn good if I may say so myself.

Miss.IQ, no need to prepare lunch, my treat today =]

Beedu hope you get to the chicken before Guru ji does this time :P


Thanks all of you who take the time to visit my blog and comment :)






19 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. So you're chicken :O :O Lol looking sexy it is so yes it's you :P

      Delete
    2. No, no :B I meant, my recipe ::blush

      Delete
  2. YAY!!!!!!!!! AM HERE FIRST!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. BEEDU..UR CHICKEN N DAAL MAKHANI LOOKS GR8 :D THANK U :D



    SORRY GUYS..EVERYTHING IS GONE ::smoke

    BOO HOO ROMEYO (TOO LATE) ::smoke

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. LOL how can everythingggggg be gone in one sitting? I'm sure you'd be stuffed full with just one piece Lulu :D

      Delete
    2. oh well i love beedu's chicken ::smoke

      Delete
    3. Beeduuuuuuuuu :D thank youu !!

      Can always trust you to eat "mah" food :D

      Miss.IQ - I'm sure she takes it all and saves some :P

      Delete
    4. I already said that :B

      Delete
  4. LOL, nerdyy wasn't first!! (muahahaha)

    I hope there's some chicken left for meee!!! And the dal makhani is looooking gooood toooo :)

    I wish I could cook!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Roo !! thank you and yes there's some left * eye gestures pointing towards hiding place* ::ninja

      You will learn once you're in Uni :P

      Delete
    2. Loll Really now, in uni huh? Mr. Smoke did you? :P ^^

      Delete
  5. Replies
    1. Yes, its being a lil bitch off late :/

      Sorry pls.

      Delete