Saturday 6 October 2012

Happy Thanksgiving

Stuffed Chicken Roast



Daal Tadka ( Restaurant Style ) ^^

Methi and Butter Naans


Okay, here we are again :B

So the Chicken roast is my brother's recipe and he was kind enough to pass it on to me. Its basically very simple,  the chicken was covered with a mix of freshly ground pepper ( lots of it ) , some salt and Olive oil. For the stuffing I was out of sausages so used potatoes mixed with onions, mustard seeds, turmeric powder, salt, Green chillis and my all time favorite, Bacon bits :D
( Had to cook the stuffing separately )  and it was delicious :D

The Daal is a recipe stolen from one of the blogs I follow and it turned out nice and creamy =]

Last but not the least, Naans are restaurant bought :D still had to add em to give all of you the entire feel :P

Okay guys, happy thanksgiving and have a great (long) weekend = ]









14 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. :scowl

    Lulu beat me to it again :P

    looks delishus ... smacks lips :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. She didn't finish it all up this time around :O Maybe it wasn't to her liking hmmm

      Thank you Guru ji =]

      Delete
    2. Beedu, next time I cook, I makes all the dishes you like............ so do lemme know what you would like Madame ::smoke

      Delete
    3. OI I DID FINISH EVERYTHIN.....I WAS 2 BUSY EATIN SO I CUDNT TYPE ANYTHING (CUDNT MOVE EITHER) AND DONT B SILLY I LOVE UR CHICKEN :D :D

      U CAN COOK CHICKEN 4 ME ANYDAY-ANYTIME :D ::ROSE

      Delete
    4. Again, thank you Beedu =] ::rose

      Delete
  3. diyahhhhhhhhhhhhhhh :hugs :rose :coffee

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. *HUGS ROMEYOO* ::rose ::coffee XOXO

      Delete
  4. Yes yes nice works Smoke :P I already praised you to high heavens when I saw these maselfs :B

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Indeed you did :)

      ps: I'm in a very mellow mood at the moment :B

      Delete