Sunday 14 July 2013

Thai Inspired Roasted Chicken Legs

So yesterday morning IQ was looking through some magazine and apparently saw this recipe for thai chicken. Later on in the evening I was thinking of finding a new but simple recipe to make some grilled chicken legs and asked her. So you can see how this is what happened... thai chicken legs.


It came out super spicy and was a hit ... I know it looks like my previous chicken but the flavours are totally different.

The Marinade :  chilli sauce, lime juice brown sugar, soy sauce, fish sauce, garlic, coriander, sriracha and pepper.

And the chicken marinates...and marinates....and....

Chicken Chucked in Oven and.......

Spicy, succulent and scrumptious :D

Enjoy, everyone :)

14 comments:

  1. mmm lemme gobble it down before ms kajubarfi shows up :P

    ... did u put fish sauce in the marinade :unsure

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That's what it says nerdyy :unsure

      Congratulations and awesome job at executing some awesome chef skills :D yumminess indeed!

      Delete
    2. She never shows up anymore Guru ji :(

      Delete
    3. Miss.IQ, What would I ever do without you :-W

      Delete
    4. beeeduuuuuu :D hugsssssss ::cookies ::rose chickennnn loooks sooo yummmyyyy :D

      Delete
    5. *Glares at Beedu* Yeah, I'm not talking to ya anymore hmphh

      Delete
    6. mr smoke .... she took that to heart and is now sad X(

      Delete
    7. BEEEEEDUUUU :-W :-W :-W :-W TALK 2 MEEEEH B4 I HACK UR BLOG :-W :-W :-W :-W :-W :-W :-W :-W :-W :-W :-W :-W :-W :-W :-W :-W :-W :-W :-W :-W :-W :-W :-W :-W :-W :-W :-W :-W :-W :-W :-W :-W :-W :-W :-W :-W

      Delete
    8. *Talks to Beedu* Lol

      I'm not mad at you!! I was just missing you hmphh *Hugs* :)

      Delete
  2. I think I meant to say "Whatever would I do without you" hmphh typo

    ReplyDelete
  3. I wishhhhh I could actually come and eat itt!!! One day I shall Mr. Smoke, and that day you better be ready with chicken and more

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Miss.Roo!! you're welcome anytime :D and I'd be ready dontcha worry :P

      Btw how have u been ? Long time :O

      Delete