Thursday 4 April 2013

Follow Up

Since everyone is happily munching on the veggies.....:P I shall let you all fight each other for the rest of the meal plan as follows :D ... And to be honest, this is what I had originally planned to dedicate to Layla and Kiara at their insistent demands but someone who you all know well "persuaded" me that a full dose of veggies were mandatory before I spoiled you all *sigh*

Chicken da Manchurians


Rice da Jeeras


Super awesome thin, crispy and tastyyyyyyy BAIGAN.



Oh, btw -- while you were eating the veggies, Miss IQ kind of ate most of the baigan chips and yes I let her..they really were quite quite...as Guru jee says... 'lip smackingly' good :D

8 comments:

  1. YUMMMYYY.. and lucky me gets it first.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. R X( ... hands off my chicken :P

      Delete
    2. Nerdyy :-W I didn't see you eating any veggies before the main course! :-W

      Delete
    3. thats coz theres no veggies on the table you blonde ... look up .... invisible bhaiyya said you had finished most of the baigan chips ... when i came by i guess R had finished the rest

      and you know i dont like rice that much ..

      bruahahhhahhahhaa

      =))

      Delete
    4. Lol you're the one who is blonde :P "....a full dose of veggies were mandatory before...." :-W

      Delete
    5. yes i glanced at the carrots :P

      Delete
  2. chickennnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn yes yes yes yes!!!!!!!!!!!!! THANK U BEEDU *HUGSSSSSSSSS*



    TOP OF DA MORNIN 2 U ALL ::ROSE ::COOKIES ::COFFEE XOXO

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. =]

      you're all nuts, including me :D Omega's nutty orphans :D

      Delete