Sunday 3 March 2013

Saturday Dinner

I'm posting these as fast as I can so that I can tend to making the chow mein for tonight that will accompany the leftovers from yesterday's dinner. This is actually a plateful of the leftovers - with an exception of the first picture, which was actually taken before Saturday dinner was consumed, unfortunately I wasn't able to take pictures of the rest of the dishes before having to eat. In any case this is still much more better than the expectations and experiences we've had thus far with my 'picture taking' skills with regards to photographing and posting my food. And also better than Kiara's suggestion that I post the empty bowl saying that it was that good. Oh for those who wonder what this is exactly -- sweet sour tofu, black bean mushrooms, yummy buttery veggie stir fry and lightly fried rice. Now to the chow mein...good night! :)







8 comments:

  1. ok i finish lefotvers .. looks here and there ...wheres the chowmein ?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hah! I got to it before you Guru ji :P but just some bites so no worries... Mission to make you fat goes on :D

    Miss.IQ - You never cease to amaze me !! Great job :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm surprised I'm saying this but the veggies look................ ayee hayeeeeee :P

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Excuse me? Before I cooked you were fussing ke kuch didn't HAVE enough veggies :P

      Delete
  4. late again :-w :-w :-w

    ReplyDelete