Friday 22 March 2013

Indian-Spiced Lamb Chops

Freshly Marinated

32 Hours into Marination

End Product
Finally I can say, I'm fully content with how the Lamb turned out :D
I actually stole this recipe from http://lizzieeatslondon.blogspot.com/2009/01/indian-spiced-lamb-chops.html, did exactly what the recipe said except instead of frying the chops on a griddled pan, I chucked them into the oven..... :P
and man................. it was awesome :D

Finger lickin' good :D with jeera rice :D

Enjoy everyone =]


8 comments:

  1. :O Did the marinade reach all the way through :-W

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. miss hmk take a bite of the lamb ... its nice and juicy yummmmm ... yes the marinade did go all the way thru :P

      Delete
    2. No I'm getting my own version in Chix :P BAHAHA

      Delete
  2. ok im really hungry now :D

    and i get to eat AL of it since laylaa was here yesterday and wont be seen for another 3 weeks bruaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhh :))

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh yes I have to make chicken version of this :D

    Thank you Guru ji and Miss.IQ :) for your continued support........ =]

    ReplyDelete