Friday 3 August 2012

Chicken Manchurian


Hello Everyone, 

This is your friendly neighbourhood IQ here. I am totally proud to tell you IS did some awesome cooking yesterday, and as always despite being a first-time dish, he's outdone himself. Unfortunately, IS is under the weather, and I'd like all of you to have a moment of silence with me hoping he'll get well soon. 
.
.
.
.
.
.


Chicken Manchurian a la Dhuan



He told me that he would appreciate me sharing his food with you all, and told me to "say kuch bhi." So here it is....

kuch bhi!




12 comments:

  1. *steals the chicken before laylaa gets here*

    :L

    looks awesome shagird :D ... and yeah soon we can reconvert IQ back to the dark side with all these chicken preps :L

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Kya soon, he's already done his voodoo huff

      lol :D

      Delete
    2. :O what voodoo stuff Miss.IQ? ^^ my palms are itching............. LOL

      Delete
    3. Hahahaha oh please *gives you lotion*

      Delete
    4. *Gets a rooler* and no, not for a sword fight. ^^

      Delete
    5. Phir what're you measuring? :O

      Delete
    6. LOL :D

      err we dont really need to know :L

      Delete
    7. LOLL Oh I knew Nerdy would say this.

      Delete
  2. CHICKENNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN I WANT MY CHICKEN BACK ROMEOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO U CHORRR !!

    ReplyDelete
  3. OH AND GET WELL SOON MR CHEF !! WE R MISSIN U :D :D :D XOXOX

    ReplyDelete
  4. Once again, thank you IQ for taking charge whilst I was a mess :P

    LOL @ layla hahaha you crack me up with your CHICKEN rant, everytime!!! and thank you for the wishes beedu :)

    Nerdyy, Guru ji, shukriya bhai sahab:) For some reason, everytime you compliment my food, I feel I've done a good job :D

    ReplyDelete