Monday 18 February 2013

Poulet Roti........An Attempt (Nerdyy's Recipe)




Shahi Paneer
I'm not sure if this is how the Chicken should look but I will say this - It was delish :D and the veggies were yummy too, except for the carrots which didn't quite cook to perfection (Couldn't get a picture in cause I was too excited to get on with the eating process) :P

Once again, I must thank Guru Ji for taking the time to post this recipe for me :)

Oh and the Paneer wasn't so bad either :D Miss.IQ, dig into that :D

Enjoy Guys!! =]


8 comments:

  1. DUG! :D

    Awesome jobbb for the first try and even the chicken looks like a professional job imo. :D

    lol@ chunkified veggies

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Actually, the potatoes and onions were a treat :D and the recipe said to chop big chunks hmphh ask Guru ji :P

      Btw thank you once again Miss.IQ for you constant support and encouragement =]

      Delete
    2. Just wait and see what I did with the left over chicken ^^

      Delete
  2. dhuan bhaiyya - that looks really great esp for a first time.

    i wud try to get the color to an even golden brown - but that might need a good oven with uniform heat.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Guru ji yes I think you maybe right - Time to get a propa oven.. Which one would you recommend?

      Delete